Friday, November 26, 2010

Ketogenic day - tasty meals


Today was another grand day. The highlight of the day was my delicious lunch (on the picture). On top of that I managed to get more or less optimal ketogenic split (0% carbs, 40% prots, 60% fat) - see the attaced food report. For all you interested in how to eat tasty ketogenic food there is my daily menu. On images are my daily menu and a breakdown of callories. Click on the images for larger (readable pictures). As you can see on the top chart (food variety) I ate a variety of foods (and even there I left out my daily Hi-Tec slow release protein, the vitamin pills, the mineral pills, 1 spoon of flax seed oil, 2 omega3 fishoil pills. The foods of the day were: cattfish, greek cheese (feta), eggs, cottage cheese, tun, olives, jalapeno peppers, mozzarella, onions, walnuts, mayonnaise, peanut butter, whey protein (for the PWO - post workout shake) and edam cheese. Quite a list, don't you think?

The tools used for the menu and ts analysis are curtesty of SparkPeople. If you are wondering how to track your diet this might be the place to go. Also check my lowcarb cookbook a list of ketogenic means (well, more or less, do be careful and check the nutrient breakdown) hosted by SparkRecepies.

Note: I am in now way affiliated with SparkPeople; just a satisfied (and therefore happy) user.

No comments:

Post a Comment