Thursday, November 25, 2010

Peak Hellburner is here

True to their word Profitness shop sent me the fatburner they forgot to send 2 days ago and I am ready to give good riddance to my fat with the (more or less) stylish "Burn in hell, fat!"

Here you can see the detiled specs in slovenian language and here is the manfacturers page.

This is a 5-stage fatburner product that is supposed to be even better than the rest of them without the niacin blush we can notice when taking Scivation Dialene 4x and without illegal additives like Ephedrine from the famous ECA stack (Note: the A in ECA is Asphirine and it turned out it did not have the expected effects and did not assst in gettign the results the users were aiming for - so do not eat Asphirine to loose weight!).

I am going to test this and I already made the before photos. If time shows the after photos will be different enough to display them both in comparison I will let you know - by posting them on this blog :)

You can see how it goes by reading this blog or you can join me on my jurney by buying Peak Hellburner (click for link to the shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment